The Rutgers-Camden Student Success Coach Office strives to enhance the overall student experience and foster independent and successful graduates amongst our student body by encouraging our students to visualize their goals, establish important relationships, and become resourceful by putting their learned academic and life skills into practice.
Our office offers an undergraduate mentoring and support program, beginning in a student’s first year, that aims to cultivate academic and personal success, help prevent, prepare for, and respond to common obstacles witnessed in higher education, and guide well-rounded students toward timely graduation, as well as their personal and professional goals.
- Individualized coaching sessions
- One-on-one mentorship
Programs and workshops focused on topics aimed at helping you thrive both personally and academically, including:
- Goal Setting
- Time Management & Organization
- Stress Management
- Financial Literacy
- Leadership Development
- Adulthood & Life Skills
- Assistance with challenging transitions throughout your college career
- Efforts to increase awareness of personal interests and abilities
- Connections to valuable campus resources
- Supportive services and guidance with alternative options when things don’t go as planned