The Leadership Institute at Rutgers University–Camden is a close-knit community of some of our most active and engaged students on campus. The Institute, which is open to students accepted to the College of Arts & Sciences, School of Business, and School of Nursing, connects students to many exciting programs, events and opportunities which help members make the most of their college experience.
The Leadership Institute provides the guidance and strong connections that helps students to participate in experiential learning opportunities such as internships, digitally-enhanced courses, and learning beyond the classroom. Participation in the many leadership skill building workshops and activities offered in The Leadership Institute encourages and prepares students to undertake many different leadership roles on campus, as well as developing their own leadership style for their career.
Leadership Institute Benefits
- Academic and career mentoring
- Leadership skill building
- Connections to prominent alumni through programming and mentorships
- Guided connections to major-specific programming on and off campus
- Special invitations to guest speakers, lecturers, artists, writers, etc.
- Guided connections to experiential learning opportunities such as internships, international study trips, community outreach projects, etc.
- Campus and community engagement through participation in various campus activities
- Obtaining leadership roles on campus